Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy 1 year Anniversary to us!

Happy 1 year anniversary to us! today we went up to calebs grandpas cabin which took us about 2 hours to find because our gps sucks. alot of his family was there and we just hung out, visited, roasted smores, ate hamburgers, and played with the nephews. one year ago today i woke up early to start getting ready to get sealed to the love of my life. but, there was just 1 problem. alot of rexburg had NO power! and yes. our apt was included. so no blowdryers, lights...yeah i dont need to go into detail. so i waited and called my mom in a panick cause i needed to look beautiful and i couldnt get there with no power. anyways, eventually it came on which was such a relief! my best friend Katie came over and did my hair. i got as pretty as i could and got all my things and then my parents came to pick me up. i was so extremely nervous yet SO excited! i had waited long for this day to come. the wedding was beautiful and we had lots of family to support us. we took pictures at the temple and then went to the church for a luncheon, more pictues, and a reception. such a perfect perfect day! slightly windy but absolutely perfect!! i must admit, i DID not like my boque or cake. but i couldnt change anything about it so i made the best of it with that. plus who cares right!? i was marrying Caleb! i couldnt be a happier woman! i love that i get to call him mine :) Happy 1 year baby. i love you with all my heart!
Where we got married!!

My friend Katie, and sisters Kristie and Shandell




Our nephews. L-R: Tristan, Connor, Hunter, Jerimiah and Caleb holding Kyren. Draven and Lincoln are missing.




No comments:

Post a Comment