Tuesday, August 6, 2013

As of late...

Not a whole lot has gone on lately. Both me and caleb have just working. Last week was busy for me with two work meetings and going to work and extra day. Color Proof came and taught us and it was awesome. surprisingly, i love learning new things if it has something to do with making me better at what i do. I also had to be at work at like 6:15 a.m. the other day to do a bridal updo. 3 hours before they even open. Kinda weird being at the salon by myself so early but the bride looked beautiful when she was done :) Ive also been a bit crafty lately...
New wreath :)

Wall hanging made from toilet paper rolls.

My brother and his wife Andrea blessed their baby last sunday. and that day was absolutely crazy. story for another time. but the blessing was beautiful and the family luncheon thingy afterwards was a lot of fun. Yesterday i went shopping with my sister. I have missed her so much. We used to hang out SO much before we got married but things change so when i do hang out with her i love to cherish every minute i get. we always have the best of times. 

I am such  a family lover so where i go out to my familys house all the time i always know its gonna be a hoot. I have especially become so close with my brother Lane. We are the best of buds. Such a funny kid.
Anyways, other than than, not a whole lot. just the way i like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment