Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers day to the BEST dad in the whole wide world! he has taught me SO many wonderful things in life and is part of who has made me who i am today. I love everything about my dad and couldnt ask for a better father. This day probably isnt the best for him. My grandma (my dads mom) has had breast cancer and this is the 3rd time its come back. she has been very ill and its not lookin to good. Her last chemo treatment had burnd her mouth and throat to where she cant eat, drink or keep anything down. so she ended up in the hospital today because she needed those nutrients your body needs. what a way a dad should spend on fathers day right? My dad and grandma are tough cookies and i know my family will get through this. It's going to be hard because my grandmas cancer in now untreatable, so its just a matter of time :( It makes me very sad because i grew up next door to my grandma my whole life and there are so many memories :) But anyways besides all this going on, I hope my dad had a great fathers day even though i didnt see him but i know hes a good dad because he was spending his time with my grandma. What a great dad! I love you dad! and hang in there grandma! i sure love you both!
The last picture i have of my dad :)

This was an older photo. It's my dad at my Jr. Miss performance :)

My dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment