Monday, June 6, 2011

Utah Trip!

This last thursday through sunday me and my husband got to go to utah! even though it wasnt far and extravagent we both still had a great time! any time that i can get with my husband is just great for both of us. Thursday we drove down to Salt Lake and found a hotel that was pretty dirt cheap. we could barely sleep cause there was construction goin on allllll niiiggghhhttt loooonngg. before our oh so restful sleep, we had walked to the gateway and baught caleb some new shoes and both of us some socks. yes we go all the way to utah for socks! lol! friday we checked out of our hotel and worked our way up to hogle zoo. Caleb had never been to that zoo so that was alot of fun! There were alot of baby animals that were super adorable. after the zoo we had seriously nothing to do but go back to the gateway. so we ended up watching kung fu panda 2 in 3-D which we both thought was hillarious! After all that and finally figuring out which garage we parked in, we headed back down to pleasant view and met up with my family, had some dinner at subway then drove to my cousin josh's reception. it was so fun to see ALL of my cousins! it had been so long! we stayed that night at my cousins house. Saturday morning we all got up early and went to lagoon! that was seriously SO much fun! Samauri is by far THEE FUNNEST!! oh and wicked and spider and the white rollar coaster and AH! just all of them! it was really busy and alot of us were dizzy but it was still so fun! we stayed there ALL day long. we got back to my cousins house late that night and me and caleb went straight to bed and passed out before our heads hit the pillow. Then sunday morning we slept in and just packed up our things and headed for home. i seriously love my husband with all my heart and even though it wasnt a far trip i had such a fun time. i love long car rides so that we can just talk and he comes up with the most random things that just make me laugh! the best part about all of this was that me or caleb had NO WORK! :]] it was wonderful.

Caleb's favorite part of the zoo :]]


Cute baby elephant!

On the bridge at Hogle Zoo

The gorilla was RIGHT next to the window

Waiting in line for the Bat

Wild Mouse

Jet star

After the log ride

We LOVE Samauri!!



1 comment:

  1. Omg! I miss you! Super jealous you guys went to lagoon! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete