Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ice Caves Part 2..

So yesterday after work, me, caleb, my family, my cousins and uncle went to the ice caves again! my parents had been wanting to go because me and caleb talk about them all the time and then it just so happened that all my cousins were up for a cousin of mines wedding! so they were able to come with us. what an adventure! There was a grand total of 14 of us and we all crammed in my uncles 15 passenger van. every seat was filled! overall it was a great experience! i stayed in the back with my mom and dad which made it that much more fun and then my little cousins wanting me to help them out throughout the way which i love! i felt so special ;) the only bad thing was while we were in the cave we were crawling through a tight area and i turned my head and WHAMO! nailed my eye right on a sharp rock. nothing serious. just some bruising and swelling and some scrapes right on my eyelid. at first i thought i cut it open cause it hurt like a mother ha but all is ok. its still swollen today but im sure another couple days it'll go down :) anyways. here's some pictures of our adventure!

Every seat filled in this 15 passenger van!


i love my mom and dadio


i love my husband <3

the slide at the end of the tunnel!

the flash was very bright

me and McKenna


climbin back up

haha oh my mom :]] i love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment