Tuesday, July 12, 2011

..Ice Caves..

Last Saturday, me, caleb, shandell, kendal, and hannah were able to take a little adventure to the ice caves! it was SOOOO much fun!! we took a long a bumpy road in kendals truck and pretty sure hannah smacked her head on the window atleast five times from all the bumpes! when we got there it was time to go caving! i love gettin down and dirty and not care that my butt and knees are soaked and my jeans stretched out. while i was in there i ripped my jeans and smacked my head on about a billion times but it was so worth it! after it all we went to Fongs and got free strawberry cheescake while we were there! and then after all the fun adventure it was time to get ready for a long night at work. joy. but the caves were GREAT!

and i know this has nothing to do with the ice caves but isn't this just cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment