Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!

Christmas Eve-The usual tradition, we went over to my grandparents house and listened to my grandparents stories from their past, opened our presents that my grandma always sews for us, which was a really nice blanket :) and then of coarse root beer floats!

Christmas Day-Went out to my parents and spent alll day out there which was so nice! christmas just isnt the same that it used to be. but, i still love it and its my favorite holiday. My parents got me and Caleb a new 8 man tent and matching sleeping bags! now me and caleb are so ready to go camping. bring on the sunshine babay!! My brother and his wife gave us two free movie tickets from Fat Catz and candy and popcorn movie night bowl thing. We now have a free date! yes! There was good food and taking naps and spending time with the familia.

Monday-Caleb's mom had to work christmas so with his family we celebrated it on monday! so chaotic with all the nephews running around. i was glad when it was over. haha but his grandma gave us some new towels and some cash. (I swear that lady is loaded with money and has a stash somewhere. She whips out money like its candy!!) And then Caleb's brother Jason and his wife Melissa had us for christmas, so we got a hot chocolate maker and a small sewing kit and some new hot pads. And then from his mom she gave us a donut maker! I feel so spoiled from his family! there are always so many presents on that side of the family. and i couldnt help but laugh cause seriously every one of the nephews kept coming up and thanking me for the presents when i didnt buy one for any one of them. i think they get the whole aunt Shalei and aunt steph name confused. haha anyways. we had a great holiday and i hope you guys did too! unfortunately i dont have a single picture :( now, to take down the christmas tree and christmas decorations...sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment