Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think Christmas came a little early this year..

So tonight, me and Caleb were on our date night and we had gone to New Fongs where my sister now waitresses there and as usual it was fantastic! But as we were sitting there we just kept saying how much we love christmas and how bad we have been wanting to open our presents we got eachother. ha so we were like eh! what the heck! So before we went home we ran to broulims and got a box of doughnuts and headed home to open presents. Caleb knows what one of his presents is but it is still being shipped over seas right now. so he only had one to open tonight :( but he's such a good sport about everything and simply couldnt care :) oh can i just say i have one amazing husband. I wouldnt trade him for this whole entire world. he is just so perfect for me :) anyways, here are pictures of our night!


On our way to dinner :)

YES!! i have been wanting a sewing machine for sooo long! Thanks babe!


we of coarse couldnt leave libbie out of christmas! so we got her a present too :)


three full day boarding passes at Kelly :)

Libbies presents :) she loves her toy duck more than us i think.


A new xbox for me!!....ya just kidding.

ha so i asked for a cheetah print and hot pink blanket...he misunderstood me i guess cause he got me a pink cheetah print blanket. haha thats ok i still think its cute :)

dang animal wouldnt put her duck down for a single picture.


Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. You and Caleb are so perfect together, I love all your pics! I love that another couple does Christmas before Christmas!:) Now I don't feel so bad about Greg and I opening and getting presents before Decemeber 25th:) I'm super jealous about the sewing machine and LEOPARD blanket! And is your hair different? I looks like it has a darker color in the front? It's sooooo adorable! Can't wait to see it at work tomorrow:) Merry Christmas doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet :)haha we just couldnt wait another day to open presents. we had to know what we got!!

    ReplyDelete