Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Searching for answers.

So normally when I blog, I really try to be optimistic in my posts. But sometimes writing  down my frustrations is healthy I think. It helps me and is nice to read back on them and see how things have improved or how i personally have changed.

Today I have hit another breaking point. Frustrated beyond words. Feeling mostly mad. This last week my stomach has been on a rollar coaster ride. Yesterday i felt better than normal and i was excited that the next day i had work and was probably going to feel better than normal which makes life so much easier. When i woke up this morning for work i was so wrong. Why was i feeling so aweful. The day before i had eaten eggs with toast along with potatoes, roast and carrots. I dont understand whats so bad about that? I dont understand why thats so "unhealthy" to make me so sick today. I texted my sister venting how my life sucks and how i just get sooo frustrated with my stomach and how i wish so badly i could just feel healthy! Im so beyond tired of feeling like garbage every. single. day. litterally. And im especially tired of it controlling my life. Even though i think i know whats triggering it, there has GOT to be more to it. And since doctors dont take it seriously and basically waste my time, i am going to figure it out on my own. Ive tried healthy diet and exercise and have gotten nowhere. So now Im going to start this process by going on a gluten free diet. Since there is gluten in basically everything, and basically everything makes me sick, what do i have to lose? oh yeah, my favorite foods like pizza and pastas and breads. But if giving those up will make me feel better, it will hopefully be worth it. So tonight im planning out meals for the next two weeks and tomorrow im hopefully going grocery shopping for 2 weeks worth of gluten free meals. If any of you know of gluten free or have any advice for that id love to hear it :)

Even though i never feel good and have extra rough days like today, i try to keep in mind that i am still so blessed. It helps me get through these frustrating times. I know it could always be worse. Thanks to my husband for sticking by my side through it all. I think he is the best person in this whole entire world. I am so lucky to have him for eternity. Here's to the next couple weeks of gluten free! Lets pray this will be my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment