Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Eve

For new years eve this year we went bowling with my family and then out to ice cream afterwards! Such a great night :) I of course kicked butt. And by that i mean i totally lost the game. hahaha

I have been practicing my nails. I chose to do some feathers and felt like they turned out pretty good :)

As for other news, Caleb is officially registered for school and starts this week. I am going to be babysitting a little 8 month old 3 days a week till the end of May. I am excited for that! i will for sure be busy. Working 3 days a week at the salon, tending a cute little girl 3 days a week and still doing my dental assisting school. But, i am excited :) My sister is moving to Pocatello this week and Im pretty sad about it. Me and her are so close and even though its only a little over an hour away, i know we wont see eachother near as often as we have been. But, I am excited for them and to start school and move onto the next step in their lives. Im really excited for this new year and hope that its a successful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment