Monday, February 24, 2014

Blue Mood calls for...??

I have recently been having a blue mood and i think i finally figured out why and what to do to solve it. There have been a ton of stressed for me lately such as dealing with selling our car and getting everything done to our new car, health problems involving doctors and my surgery coming up in just a short 3 weeks (which im totally terrified for), being busy every day of my life and missing out on what feels like everything, and last but not least, the winter blues. Im cooped up in our basement apartment with tiny little windows so i cant see outside, and when i do look, its mainly just windy soggy nasty. So, the solution i have come up with is to just say, to heck with it all, and go on vacation. I am seriously just needing out, away, away from life for a while, a time where just me and my husband only can spend together, somewhere warm, no obligations, nothing planned. I just wanna get in our car and drive. Go to a place where i can lay by the pool if i want, sleep in till 2 in the afternoon if i want, eat pizza, then come back to watch a movie if i want. I just need out! I know it would probably seem like a wasted trip to some, but i just am needing a bit of a pick me up and i think this would do it. Plus, who wouldn't want to go on vacation? Here's to planning a trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment