Saturday, February 15, 2014

This last week....

This picture here, is what my life has been like lately. Babysitting, then work, then babysitting, then work. 6 days a week, plus my school on top of it. Busy busy. But, i love it :)

Ahh...Valentines day. Im not sure how i feel about this holiday. Obviously i love the people in my life, but i feel like its all forced flowers, gifts, and cards. Its like your obligated. And im not a fan of that. I would much rather receive flowers completely unexpected and have it mean so much more. Plus, valentines day should be shown to your spouse every day. Thats my opinion anyways. So me and Caleb both treat it as any other day. Is that awful of us? Caleb woke me up that morning as he was leaving for work and told me there was a moose in our back yard. Of course i jumped out of bed to go see it. I opened up our back door and there it was, in the garden eating the trees. It stared at me, and i got scared, so i ran back inside. I didnt want to risk anything because moose are mean animals. But, i kept going out to peak because i thought it was so cool that, here we are, in the middle of Rexburg, with a moose in our yard! Made me nervous as all these college kids are walking past our house going to school. It stayed out there all morning. Started the day out kinda fun though!

After all the excitement, I got ready and headed out to my parents house. We ended up going to the RV show in IF. I dont know why i like going to those so much but i think they are so fun! After that, we went to Jaliscos for lunch, then Ross where i found a couple of shirts for work. Then that night after Caleb got off work, we headed to McDonalds....thats how romantic we get for Valentines day. hahahaha I would much rather go eat out at a restaurant when its slow. 

We were taking her to grandpas, but her paws were all muddy, so this was her sad face cause i wouldnt let her on my lap while in the NEW car...I'm a mean mom, i know. She avoided me for the rest of the day. :(

Lovin her a belly rub

My loves right here. Libbie just added some nose smears to our window. Just breakin in the new car i guess. :/ And might i add, CALEB IS DRIVING!! its a miracle. We shoulda got a nice new car years ago!! ;) 

And FINALLY today, we both had a FULL day off. No work, babysitting, school, homework, errands, NOTHING. It was seriously the best. Started out with sleeping in (which never happens seeing as one of us will always be up for work or something), we got ready and headed to IF to do a couple of exchanges from Christmas (yes i know that was a while ago), and then ended up at his grandmas to celebrate his dad's birthday. Seriously, today was wonderful. It was beyond fantastic to get out and spend it with Caleb.

And for other news. Me and caleb started Supernatural on netflix and even though i love the show, i freak myself out all the time. Its kind of a creepy show. I dont know how i watched so many scary movies in high school. 

I went to the doctor..again..story for another time, but my surgery has been scheduled. Lets do this thingy. Ready to get it done and over with.

Work is doing awesome. I love work and the girls i work with. They could seriously be my sisters. 

School is also going good. I am on the radiology portion of it. Ready to be finished with all of it.

Caleb's work is same same. 

Caleb's doing awesome in school! I couldn't be more proud. 

Libbie is good. Getting to be lookin like an old man with her scruffy face and eyebrows that hang to her nose. Its a good thing she gets groomed next week! 

Family pictures are tomorrow. Which i am looking forward too! I love me some photography and updated pictures! Im sure ill post them tomorrow :)





No comments:

Post a Comment