Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Maternity pictures/ 33 weeks!

Tonight I had my sister Kristie take some maternity pictures of me and Caleb. Caleb was just oh, SO excited to have them done. ;) He's a trooper. The deal was he would do maternity pics with me if I gave him x amount of massages. A deal's a deal. And that's how we roll. haha! I would eventually SOME day love to get some professional pictures taken. We've never had them. Over the past years we've always just taken them on my phone. They work for now to get some nice pictures, but yes, I would like some professional ones someday. For phone pictures I feel like they turn out pretty decent.


I really liked this one.

And this one. Caleb is such a hunk!


And these two.





So yes, today I am 33 weeks pregnant. I am feeling VERY done. 7 weeks to go and I couldn't be more excited. My friend was induced today to have her baby which means out of family and friends, I'm NEXT to have a baby. YAY! Baby girl has officially found my ribs this last week. She lives under my right one all day and night which it totally comfortable. Not. Sleep is basically non existent anymore. It takes me like 2 hours every night to fall asleep, and then between having to get up to pee at least twice, braxton hicks contractions when I stir all throughout the night, my hips and/or back throbbing, me being hungry or thirsty, it's near impossible. Pregnancy insomnia is totally winning. Overall though the pregnancy is still going great and for that I am grateful. I just hope these next weeks fly by. Baby should be weighing over 4 lbs now, is over 17 inches long, and about the size of a pineapple. She's just chinking right up! I can't wait to have a squishy baby to hold soon! So excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment