Thursday, June 2, 2016

Memorial Day weekend

Memorial day weekend was pretty low key. Caleb has worked his tooshy off lately. He'll be getting like 40 hours of overtime this check. So, I feel like he has been gone pretty much the full past couple weeks. It sucks not having him with me for holidays and nights or whatever. 2 to 3 times a week he works his double shifts which are about 13-15 hour shifts. So, I wake up alone, and go to bed alone. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner alone. Those days are especially long and I miss him like crazy. But, such as life. I'm grateful for how hard he works to provide for us. I'm also grateful that my family is close so that the days that Caleb is working allll day, that if I want too, I can head to my parents and have some company. So that's what ended up happening for Memorial day weekend. My sister came up from Utah and we had some other family in town. We spent the weekend outside, had a bbq, and just hung out with family. It was so nice to see my sister again. Here's a few pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment