Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas 2016

This year was amazing! It was our first Christmas in our first home where we got to do Santa too. Christmas eve day, my mother in law brought by Kinley's gift.
A cute little play kitchen! Kinley really has no clue what it is but she does play with it sometimes so it's been fun. After that, my family had a little party at my parents house. Mainly food and treats, cousins and laughs. 


Ended the night with a bath at grandma's with cousin Kash. :)

We got home and got Kinley to bed. She kept waking up multiple times so It took a while for us to get the presents from Santa out. Finally we got it set up and she was up again. That night for Kinley and I was beyond rough. I didn't get to bed till after midnight and we were up A LOT with A LOT of crying. 
Santa came!

Kinley ended up in our bed again and surprisingly, I was up before them, mainly just because I was excited for Kinley to see what Santa brought her, plus we had things to do and places to be that morning. After they woke up, we went out to the living room to see what Santa brought. I was holding Kinley when she saw her big stuffed bear. She pointed to it with raised eyebrows and said "Oooooooo!!" haha we spent the morning opening gifts and it was nothing but magical! Such a great morning!





We also woke up to quite a snow storm. It took Caleb forever to shovel our driveway. They even canceled church.

After we had our Christmas at home, we got ready and headed back to my parents where we opened gifts from them and had a nice Christmas dinner. 

It was such a great day even though the night was pretty rough. I am excited for future Christmases especially now that we have Kinley. Having her makes the holidays so much more special. I remember a lot of lonely feeling holidays as people around me were celebrating with their babies when that's ALL I wanted to do too but hadn't yet been given the chance. I am grateful that my family was together this season and we got to celebrate in our first home. Such a great day! Merry Christmas!


Here's a few random pictures of the Christmas week

Wakes up every day to her bear which she loves



Always playing with her kitchen

Her shirt says what she is! 

Lots of snow!

Me and Caleb got ourselves matching onesies. We wore them once, and washed them. When we put them on for Christmas eve, we were SO bummed to find that they had shrunk a TON in the dryer. So much that they aren't even able to be worn anymore. Makes me so sad! And angry cause those weren't cheap!
Kinley has been a shoe loving girl and always puts my shoes like this on her arms and walks through the house. haha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment