Sunday, June 4, 2017

18 months old!

About a week ago, my Kinley turned 18 months old! I want to document some of the things she does at this stage just so I can look back and remember. 

She wears 18 month clothes 
Wears size 4 diapers 
Is I think somewhere around 23 pounds
Size 4 shoe 
Has 6 teeth, 4 on top, 2 on the bottom
Loves shoes
Would live outside if she could
Loves to put her snacks in her camp chairs cup holder ha
Is such a little mommy and loves her babies Prefers to be naked 
Hates bows and usually rips them out
Favorite shows are Elmo, and Caillou, but also watches Berenstein Bears a lot
Goes through lots of phases with food but I can usually get her to eat mac n cheese or chicken nuggets. Typical toddler lol
Loves anything dipped in ketchup 
Tells me when she's stinky and will take me to change her diaper 
Says a lot of words but her most common ones are mama, dada, ow, eeeew, baby, hot, bird, elmo, bubbles, uh huh, no, weeee, and juice
Sleep is still awful and she gets up usually 2 times a night. Sometimes way more (like 20 ha) and sometimes less. A lot of the times it takes her up to 3 hours to go back to sleep,  or if I'm lucky, maybe like 30 min. She usually goes to sleep between 7 30 and 8 and gets up for the day anywhere from 5 to usually 6 30. She takes one nap a day and they're anywhere from 30 min to about 1.5 hours. We are seeing progress there which is so nice! She ends up in our bed I'd say 50 percent of the time because we get desperate for sleep in this house. 
She still nurses before her nap and before bed
Is such a little sass. She's moody, silly, dramatic, and happy. 
Does not like to share her toys
Absolutely loves going to grandma's house and to play with cousins.
Likes to be busy, but also have down time too
Is shy at first but once you get her to warm up she'll be your friend
Thinks Caleb is so funny and can laugh a ton when around him
Loves all animals. 
Loves our dog libbie but libbie does not like her unless she has food that she's willing to give up
Gives the sweetest kisses, and eskimo kisses
Loves water. Baths, sprinkler, the hose Haha you name it she loves it
Hates cookies but loves dumb dumb suckers 
If you ask where her eyes are, she blinks, her nose, she'll sniff, her mouth, she opens it. And so on. She doesn't point, she expresses where it's at haha
Is girly and likes me to do her makeup when I do mine. Basically I run a clean brush on her face and she loves it. Haha
Still takes her seizure medication every night. 
Fake laughs all the time
Runs up and down our hallway and thinks it's a hoot lol
Is obsessed with her belly button and plays with it till there's a sore. Gross I know, but she does it in her sleep too. It's like a weird comfort thing. I have to keep onesies on a lot so she can't get to it and so it can also heal.





That's some fun facts about our Kinley. She seriously brings our home more joy than I ever thought we could have. She's such a blessing and I love having a daughter to be by little mini me, my sidekick. We love and adore you more than you will ever know Kinley! Happy 18 months baby girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment