Sunday, October 15, 2017

Family activities, new truck, new nephew

The past month has been busy! We'll start with bear world. My little family took a day and went to bear world. Kinley loved it! She felt pretty cool to sit up front with me while driving through the bears and then especially loved the rides at the end.






My sister had her sweet baby boy the end of September. So another nephew in the family which will be fun. He's a sweetie and Kinley loves him. She's really into babies right now. It's so sweet to watch. Welcome to the world Jace! 


We FINALLY bought ourselves a truck. We've needed one for Caleb's work for a while and I've been wanting to upgrade Caleb's car for years now. He's been driving his high school car. A green 99 mailbu. Haha so it was time to upgrade. He LOVES it. 




 2017 gmc Sierra. We sold the Malibu to my sister actually. So it's still in the family :) 

Because of the new truck, Caleb has been wanting to take it out to drive every day since we've gotten it. So, we've been on scenic drives, gone to the aquarium, pumpkin patch, out for ice cream, out for lunch, haha all in the last week. Had I known this would get Caleb out of the house more, I'd have bought him a truck yeeeaaars ago! Haha joking. 




The pumpkin patch was actually a disaster. Kinley screamed the entire time. We didn't even get to the pumpkins and were there for maybe 15 min. Next time. 

The aquarium was also kind of a dud. Something new and different but only like half of it was finished. Still fun though! 

She's been loving the new car. Especially because she faces forward in it. Haha our other car she is still rear facing but the seat fit best forward facing in the truck so she likes that a lot. 

As for other news. The day we bought Caleb's truck was also the VERY FIRST DAY I've EVER had someone besides Caleb watch Kinley. To be honest, I hated it, but I loved my day with Caleb. I knew I needed to be with him and we had this one day to buy this truck he's had his eye on. Leading up to leaving Kinley, I cried multiple times, had a small panic attack, and felt sick the whole time. But, I'm proud it finally happened. She's literally been attached to my hip since the day she was born, minus the times I leave her with caleb while I go to therapy. But that is it. It's been a very long time coming seeing that she's 2 next month! 

Here's some random pictures of the last month or so. 
Being cute! 

I was up with Kinley for 4 hrs in the night and finally gave up, so we watched a show. 


My first skull makeup just for fun

Snuggles every day 

Lunch at grandma's work

Errand running buddy

Cousin kashs birthday party 

First black eye

We want through and are still somewhat going through an awful eating stage where Kinley won't eat anything besides mac n cheese. This one day she was eating a muffin but insisted on using this huge spoon. I didn't stop her because I wanted her to eat ANYTHING haha

Visiting my sister and new nephew in the hospital 

Playing with my old doll house. She LOVED it!





ALWAYS stealing my glasses. So much cuter on her haha

Hahaha

She also hates clothes right now. Hence the reason she's always naked. 

Cruisin in the new truck!

More tender snuggles

Our sweet Libbie pup 


Heart eyes! 



We're all obsessed with him! 

If I do my nails, Kinley comes up every time and asks for "pretties" too. I love it! 

She loves the tubby! 

Caleb has been just doing work, and enjoying his truck. He's also been spending a lot of time at his parents with his dad mainly. It's been good. I've been doing the same old and focusing on therapy and getting through this anxiety. I have learned through many sessions that we believe my anxiety was not caused from post partum, but instead it was from the trauma of Kinley being so sick with her epilepsy. Ptsd in anxiety form basically. It's actually been one of the hardest trials I've ever dealt with and it has affected my every day life. I'm getting through it one session and one day at a time. Using everything I've learned and anything I can to help me. Kinley is so much fun right now. So moody and sassy but so funny too. She keeps us on our toes for sure. Libbie is doing good too. :) that's been our life for the past month or so. We're looking forward to Halloween and birthdays coming up in our household! 




No comments:

Post a Comment