Friday, December 1, 2017

Halloween, Caleb's birthday, Thanksgiving, and Kinley's birthday

Halloween this year was simple but fun. The weekend before Halloween, we met up with my mom, siblings and their kids and went to my moms school carnival. It was kinda lame to be honest, but still fun to see the kids enjoy it. Halloween day itself we stayed home, painted pumpkins, and planned on tons of trick or treaters like we had gotten last year, but never got a single one! So we were left with this huuuge bowl of candy.



Caleb's birthday was kind of a funny day. For like the month before I kept asking what day his birthday was on. He kept telling me Tuesday and that he was gonna try to get the day off. Well, Monday, one day before Tuesday the day he thought his birthday fell on, I was going about my usual day. He woke up that morning and came out and said "I keep getting happy birthday texts, so I looked at the calender and it turns out TODAY is my birthday, not tomorrow". Hahaha. We both were dying. So he had to work on his birthday, but not the day after. That goes to show that we really are starting to get a little old if we can't even look at a calender to really see what day birthdays fall on. Haha




Thanksgiving was super great this year. We had it at my parents again. The food was amazing as usual. And it was overall just a great day. This year, besides all the cliché things to be grateful for, I am very grateful for Caleb's job. We are very blessed!



Kinley's 2nd birthday was such a great day. I had just gotten over a cold 1 day before and was hit with another one on her birthday. So besides not feeling the best, it was a great day. I cannot believe my baby is 2! It definitely shows haha. For her birthday, we met up with my family at a bowling alley in st Anthony, bowled had doughnuts there, then mom wanted to take everyone to get pizza after that. It was a lot of fun! 



Beautiful sunrise that morning 


We got her a Mr potato head and the toy story figurines. LOVES them. 





I had some sweet videos of her on her day but can't figure out how to load them :(

She had the best day! Some fun facts about Kinley at age 2:
*she is 26 pounds (60th %) 
*30 % in height. 
*size 2t clothes 
*size 6 shoe 
*size 4 diapers 
*missing her 2 yr molars and 3 canines 
*loves to color
*TERRIFIED of the garbage truck and screams and runs for me every Wednesday when she hears it haha
*worlds worst sleeper (we think it's her medication) 
*still taking seizures meds daily 
*will only sit in the cart vs the cart seat which makes grocery shopping hard 
*loves to play at grandma's with her cousins 
*loves libbie our dog and chases her all day
*basically lives on mac n cheese and capri sun's 
*loves suckers, fruit snacks, juice, mac n cheese, fruit, peas and corn. 
*hates to wear clothes 
*loves to rough house with dad
*still gets rocked to sleep for every nap and bedtimes 
*asks to watch toy story every morning and we watch it at least once a day
*very emotional and can go from 0 to 10 in point 2 
*extremely cuddly which I looove 
*likes to tease mom and dad which is hilarious
*sweetest, funniest, best thing that has happened to us! 

Happy birthday Kinner bug! We love you! 


Here's a bunch of random pictures throughout the last month 






She uses this pan for EVERYTHING 


We put up our Christmas tree! 


We had to get her blood drawn again and this time they gave her 2 suckers! 

So stinkin cute! 


Her sleep is so bad. If she falls asleep being rocked, I'll leave her there and slowly inch my way off and pray she stays asleep. Haha


The cutest shoe shopper 



After a night of getting about 3 hours of sleep. She was up for 4 hours in the night, then every 30 to 45 min after that. We were exhausted. 

Me, Caleb and Kinley got to go tend our 3 nephews overnight while their parents went out of town. 


Kinley pulled the Christmas tree down when it hadn't even been up for 24 hours. Broke a few things which was frustrating, but in all honesty, I died laughing at her reaction.


Cutest 😍








No comments:

Post a Comment