Sunday, November 6, 2011

I miss my sister :(

Ever since  i got married i never actually know how much i would miss my family, but especially my sister Shandell. I remember back before i got married me and my sister doing absolutely everything together!
such as, 1. going shopping together at least once a week.
             2. me and my sisters bedrooms were right next to eachother and i miss talking through our wall as we fall asleep at night.
             3. Eating mac and cheese at wee hours of the a.m. and just talking about life.
             4. keeping secrets with eachother
             5. babysitting together
             6. going out to luch and constantly eating food
             7. Working together at Big Juds
This list could go on and on and i just cant tell you how much i miss her. My sister recently cut back her shifts from 5 times a week to once a week which i can understand but it does suck because i used to work with her all those 5 shifts cause we had the same shifts. Its hard knowing that when i go to work every day that i wont get to see my sister. Just last week i had gone to work and i wasnt super excited because Caleb had the flu and wasnt going to be there. I'm a little insecure you could say. But lets just say it was one bad night. there was some incedints that had gone on that just made me frustrated. On the way home i had a mental breakdown. i just had to cry and dont get me wrong i can talk to Caleb about everything but i just needed to talk to my sister. so i called her at almost midnight that night and talked to her till 4 in the morning. I miss her alot and love her alot too!



we love to litterally RUN through hotel halls. hahaha


Las Vegas








hahaha oh we laughed soooo hard. her pants were so short and mine were so long haha


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loooooooooooove this post!!! You guys are so adorable!!!:) this is how I feel about Daina:)

    ReplyDelete