Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lately ...

Sorry its been a little while since i've blogged! but its pretty much because there hasnt been a ton going on. Both me and caleb are set and stone ready and got everything we needed to go to school in january. He registered for classes last week and i FINALLY got my information letter from evans telling me everything i needed and such. so we are ready and excited for that! We both have just been working away and oh how it is just getting harder and harder to do as every day goes by. Caleb has been there for about 10 years and i have been there about 5 years. So many things have changed about big juds since we have started, unfortunately things have turned to 2 thumbs down and i especially have just about had it. i try so hard to go with a good attitude and tell myself to be gratefull for my job because so many people out there are out of work completely. And dont get me wrong, i am grateful i just am so ready for school to start up so i can change up my routine.

Here's a little story, the other night at work, i had a family come in and they are a family that i recognize because they come in i swear like once a week. Every time they come in they are just so nice to me and so appreciative, and just sweet. such a cute family. Anyways, i took their order and as usual they always say their please and thank yous and are happy and smiley. Well, while they were eating, i had a man come in. This guys name was Scott. i know this cause he was an old neighbor to my family. Scott had come in to pick up his to go order. While he was there he recognized this nice family and had gone over there and started talking to them. They said hello to eachother and whatever else they said. then i see scott coming toward me like he had to tell me something. Sure enough, he came up to me and quietly asked me to put the nice families check with his. I rang him up and sent him on his way. After he left i thought to myself what a nice guy he was. Scott comes in quite often as well and without fail, every single time he comes in he picks up someone elses tab. even sometimes when he doesnt know whos food he is paying for. Well, the nice family comes up to the counter to get their ice cream and check. i got their ice cream and then he pulls out his wallet. i stopped him and said that his meal was already taken care of and that he could have a great evening. he was taken back and the family acted confused of who payed for it. They still dont know who payed for their meal. after the night ended, i thought how easy of a gusture it was of scott to do to this nice family. i could just tell that it had made the families night when i told them they got free dinner :) I encourage you guys to do something kind to someone else especially around this christmas time. You never know what kind of a day someone is having or what they are going through in their life time and a simple nice gesture may be just what someone needs.

anyways, here are someone pics of lately.

This is a magnetic board i made. Turned out...eh...ok. I would do it different next time but thats ok, im still learning with this whole craft talent.

Countdown till christmas craft i made

Libbie just being her cute self.

she recently has loved sleeping on my chest for some reason. and apparently she thinks its just ok to come crawling on me and crash. i dont mind :)

We put up our christmas tree!

This is with our house lights off so you can see how pretty it is.

I made oreo truffles which for once turned out AMAZING!!

Delicious right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment