Monday, November 14, 2011

Let's just say im a bit baby hungry

Ever since i was little i have always been one to love love love babies. I always had a doll that i'd carry around with me every where i go as a little girl. I always played house and i always took care of my babies. That feeling of loving and caring for babies and children has not ever left me. Even now watching our nephews is one of my all time favorites. I love even the little things such as every tuesday is our laundry day so when we go upstairs to do it, our nephew who is 1 years old just LOVES to come help with the laundry and i love his help because he is just so stinkin cute. i love when i get calls from my sister in law to see if i can come watch her baby which of coarse i will drop every single one of my plans including work to go tend him. I absolutely love being married and every minute of it. And i know that if a child is come to our hands, the attention would be on the child and not so much eachother. i  know things would change, i know me and caleb wouldnt be able to go on our late night runs to go to taco bell or get pumpkin empanadas, but what i do know is that i am so ready for a baby. People can say alllll they want that im young and blah blah whatever. its my life not theirs and if thats what makes me happy then why is it other peoples business? I so wish i had already gone to hair school so i could speed up this process. and i know i probably shouldnt write about stuff like this but when i talk baby stuff to people i usually get shot down with the usual "Your soo young tho!" or "wait and spend as much time with your husband" or "they are expensive" and to be honest, that drives me NUTS when people say that. do people not know that i know im young and that i do love my time with caleb and that i do know they are expensive? But what i do know is that they will be SOOOO worth it! Every couple in Caleb's family has kids and we are the last to have a baby. i want to join the club. I'm feeling left out over there. and with my family, nobody has kids so i think it would be fun to have the first and every time i talk to my mom about kids her words every time is, "ohhhh i just want to be a grandma sooo bad!!" ha she makes me laugh. i want to be a mommy so bad. i know caleb isnt quite ready but i sure as heck am. Lets hope that i miracle happens and Caleb just wakes up one morning and is ready to have kids. anyways now that i have vented about me wanting a baby and all, feel free to look at the rest of my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment