Sunday, April 29, 2012

down to the river bottoms :)

today was such a good day. me and caleb both had a rough day yesterday. so it was nice to have a good day again. we slept in, went to church, and the meetings were awesome. it was a good church day :) and then we went to my parents to have dinner. My brother and his wife were also there and it had been a few months since ive seen them because he was doing his internship in Seattle. so yeah. family reunites! i cut both my sisters hair and then me and caleb got bored. ha so we decided to go down to the river bottoms. this spot is where me and caleb would go like EVERY day all through our dating times. we absolutely love it there. when the water is high we sit on the dock and wade our feet and when its low we'll go skip rocks. we go on walks through there, talk, enjoy the quiet, and enjoy eachother. i remember one time when we were dateing Caleb had picked me up from my house and we went down to the river and he surprised me with ice cream cake on the dock. haha such a cute man i married. anyways. here's a few that have been taken down at the river bottoms even during our dating times :)


this was one of our engagements..

along with this one...

and this was from tonight :)

oh how i just love this guy with all of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment