Sunday, April 22, 2012

how do people make it through life without a sister?

Today i was FINALLY feeling quite a bit better. thank the heavens above! and it was a gorgeous 80 degrees outside. so why not spend the day outside right? i knew that if i were to ask caleb to see if he wanted to go outside he'd probably say no (due to horendous allergies and he hates heat haha) so why make me suffer just because he doesnt want to. i call my sister to see if she wants to come over and of coarse she says yes. we ended up razor scootering around the park and just hangin out there. and now i look like a racoon because i had my sunglasses on. smarty pants me right? i love my sister. shes the best. i can talk to her about anything and everything. seriously though...how do people make it through life without a sister? because i know i sure wouldnt be able to...Love you Shandell!!



oh yeah! and i made these fabulous strawberry cheesecake bites. and i find myself that every time i pass our fridge i have to eat just one more :) mmm mmm mmm deeeliicouss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment