Friday, April 13, 2012

friday the 13th....

rumors have been started at school...about me..awesome. :( i have been nothin but nice to ever single person there. now the news is is that im pregnant...even the instructors new and i didnt till today? seriously? thats not something to spread around to people. especially if you arent even sure its true. it amazes me what has been said to me and to my face..not gonna lie im kinda hurt by some people there and it makes me a bit skeptical of who i can really trust there.

on top of just that...just bad things happened to me all day today. 2 nasty PICKY haircuts. my instructor made a mistake on my sheet and now im even further behind because of it. i had to stay till almost 7 trying to catch up. havent seen my husband once today and wont be able to seeing he's at work...then i have school tomorrow...wont be able to see him till tomorrow night...ugh so far away. it was definately friday the 13th. whatever my way of coping is haveing a good melt down and inhaling little ceazers pizza and a cold mountain dew. whatever...tomorrows a new day and hopefully ill be super stong to make it a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, are you serious?! I'm so sorry. Seriously, trust no one at school. I have learned that the hard way. I am so sick of school, but I know I need to finish. If you ever need anyone to talk to let me know! Love you cute girl! Don't let them get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elise. your the kindest girl i have ever met. thanks so much for caring! your sweet :)

    ReplyDelete