Thursday, October 25, 2012

lovin the holidays!

well, i have had a few extra hours on hand lately and have been up to craftin. my favooorite :) its been chilly and it gets me in the mood to craft. it snowed last night and today and now there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground. pretty but i am not all that much of a fan. i hate the ends of my pants wet and when i step in puddles of melted snow in my kitchen. (BIGGEST pet peeve ever) and slick roads. but, i am excited to snowboard and to make snowmen and decorate the house with my winter crafts. and that is about it.

so when i do my crafts im all about doing things for cheap. otherwise you will spend quite the $$ if your not careful. so my husband picked up these tiles for 10 cents a piece. and then i just use some creativity and go from there. basically, alot of my crafts consist of cardboard, paints, and ribbon.

new coaster. 


and i got to babysit this little guy (my cousins baby) for a bit the other night. i think hes only about 2 weeks old or so. sooo tiny. so precious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment