Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pine tree place

Last sunday, me and caleb went out to my parents house to hear my cousin Jason's mission farewell. he did such a great job! he left the next day to Johannesburg(sp?) south africa. so proud of him. he was probably one of my closest cousins seeing that we lived 2 miles apart and hung out an awful lot, especially when we were younger. anyways, after the luncheon and such, me, caleb, and my sister drove up to the pine tree house because Caleb had never been up there. its the place my grandpa grew up and where there were lots of memories made up there weather it was camping, fishing, bobbing for apples, using the outhouse, feeding the humming birds, playing on our old tire swing, fourwheeling and sooo many more memories. such a pretty place up there.

other than that, nothing new. same old same old. me and shandell went and got our nails done together yesterday which was fun. i love spending time with her.

And we have spent some time with Talon. i seriously wish he was my own kid. love him to death!

that is that!



I love my marriage. i love my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment