Tuesday, October 30, 2012

this funny thing called life...

so, last week was a rough yet great week. a week ago monday i wasnt feeling all that great. and it went on to tuesday. and i was just so extremely tired of missing school cause i never feel well. and you all know how much i just love school oh so much. so i decided that i was just done. gonna quit and everything. i found a full time job and knew i could also pick up more shifts from juds. well, my mom calls me most everyday and everytime we talk she asks me how school was. so i decided to finally tell her that i quit school, found a job, and was moving on in life. lets just say that the conversation i had with my parents over the phone didnt end well and that i am now back in school. uuuuuuggghhhhh. and today being there was so hard. but, im back in the game. i made a deal with my parents that if i go back to school and i am quitting my job because i couldnt do both anymore. so sadly, last night was my last night. but it feels soooo great to know that i can now just focus on school and my boards which are coming up. anyways, other than that, nothing new. ive still been a craftin. as usual. caleb's good, just workin his bummy off. other than that, nothin. excited for thanksgiving!! thats for sure. and to have a break from school. :)

my sock snowman


and wreath.

No comments:

Post a Comment