Monday, February 4, 2013

little catchin up...

i realize as time goes on that i become worse and worse at keeping up with my blog. but i seriously think that the reason is because there has seriously been nothing going on. just the same old same old. but here are a few things that have gone on.

I am down to the final countdown of school. 6 weeks as of last saturday!!! oh my goodness. i cannot believe this time is finally here. im so beyond ready and tired of my instructors more than anything. i get along with the girls just great. but so done with the instructors and their drama. if this werent on a site where the whole world could see i would go off about them.......but yes! 6 weeks!

Caleb got to give his first priesthood blessing to our nephew last week. hes done the anointing in the past but has never had the opportunity to give the actual blessing. so that was neat to watch. proud wifey over here :)

Reason for priesthood blessing: my nephew has a growth on his eye...long story short, him and his dad flew to Philadelphia and found out today that the tumor is benign. we are all happy dancing!

My nephew got baptised last saturday and caleb and his sister amy played their violin and viola for part of it. so earlier in the week me and caleb went to his sisters house so they could practice and i got lucky and got to play with my cute little nephew the whooole time. and loved every minute of it. read stories, played basketball, and with all his little kid toys.


Visiting my family every fri and sat evening is one of my favorite things. im grateful to be able to see my family as much as i do.

Caleb has still just been working away.

I love that i have like 7 shows that come on in a week. haha and i love it. i come home from school, make dinner, and by then its usually time for another one of my shows to come on.








I took my sisters engagements and they turned out except for the fact that most of the pictures have white spots from it snowing so hard. soooo, ill probably have to re do them. but here are a few...








No comments:

Post a Comment