Sunday, February 24, 2013

nothin big

as of late i have

1. payed off school 100% and signed up for my boards! its gettin real my friends! nervous as heck to take my written test. 3.5 weeks of school and im outta there.

2. went to neilsens with my sister.

3. still watchin all my shows.

4. got sick and had to miss 2 days of school. i was super mad cause it bumped my grad date back a day. with being sick i blacked out while working on my patron at school. had to keep leaving and i finally went home. worst day ever.

5. getting SO excited for my brother baby to come. they brought out their last ultra sound pics and shes finally getting a baby bump. its simple...babies just make me giddy and make my heart smile.

6. libbie and i went on a walk the other day and its making us even more excited for summer.

sorry my posts have been so lame. sometimes they are for myself to look back on so i can remember the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment