Wednesday, June 12, 2013

gone ridin!

So on my days off, i usually end up riding out with caleb to his work while i end up at my parents house. and its basically my mom, and my two sibs at home where dads working. so me and my bud lane usually find ourselves riding dirtbikes most every time im out there. and its seriously so much fun to me! its a stress reliever for sure. So this last monday, me and Lane rode our bikes on the back roads to cress creek. and it was gorgeous riding through the green fields with the sprinklers going on a hot day. once we got to cress creek it was so hot that we hiked down to the river so we could cool down a bit. such a fun lil trip!











And these last two pics were from another day riding. Every time i go to my parents, we really do end up riding bikes. and im completely ok with it!


Then last saturday was my sister in laws baby shower. i unfortunately had to go back to work and leave the party a bit early but i was glad i could make what i did. Andrea will make the best lil mommy. so happy and excited for them!!




me, my mom, and my sister made this cute fruit baby. so fun!

As for other news, Caleb got a promotion at Big Juds. He is now the new manager! That being done, many changes have started and for the better. Hopefully with a little time, he can get the place cleaned up and working smoothly. so proud of him!

I went to the doctor today and the doc said shes pretty sure i have endometriosis. Not fun. Not 100% confirmed but she is 99% sure. the only way to confirm it is through surgery. as soon as my insurance kicks in in Dec thats a very possible thing we may have coming up. until then, hopefully pain meds will do! worst fear-not being able to conceive seeing that its high in infertility. im way to young to be dealing with health problems. haha so im hoping and praying for the best!

Other than that, things are good! we're both still working, loving this summer weather, and of coarse still livin on love! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment