Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial day weekend and a much needed update.

I have officially slacked at blogging. So much i dont even know where to begin. Lets start WAAY back.
I have been able to babysit my nephew Lincoln for a while and i cant describe to you how stinkin cute he is. want him!!

Next on the list is my new job. So far its been going ok. its been hard to start something so big and new to me. But i have already learned a lot and i have to work so i might as well make the very best of it. I am now an officail nail tech there as well which im stoked about. i love doing nails. And today i had to go to gugleman photography to get a head shot done so that i can officially be on their website. so soon i will be on tamissalon.com. Makes me feel like a big girl. haha and because i get awesome deals on color and such i went back to blonde and im loving it! im so not a fan of my natural hair color. And because this new job is quite a bit for me, im in the process of quitting Big juds. probably forever. Bitter sweet seeing half my family works there. litterally. haha
i dunno why this pic looks stretched?? whatever.

Siyanara big juds!

Helloooo Tami's!




And now onto memorial day weekend. My whole family got to go up to what we call "The Pine Tree House" to camp for the whole weekend. long story short, its my grandpas first house which is now just an oooollldd cabin full of mice and an old stove, a springy bed and an outhouse with no door due to a bear ripping it off. My family is so outdoorsy and i absolutely LOVE it. So we spent the weekend camping, riding fourwheelers and dirtbikes, attempting to feed/catch fish, built a new bridge, gun shooting, campfire, tire swing, eating camp food, telling stories, laughing, and loving life. SO SO SO much fun. seriously.
The pine tree house in a nutshell

Kristie fishin out the moss

Brother Lane

Roastin weenies

Gun shooting

Kristie and Shandell fourwheeling

Lane ridin

Lane and Tyson

Dad and Kristie

Andrea and Tyson

So cute

Me swingin

Caleb pushin Lane

Lanerd

So much fun!

Good morning!!

Off riding! Dad and Kristie, Me and Caleb, then Shandell and Ethan, then Lane, then Tyson

there were rockchucks living under the porch and every once and a while they would come up and say hi

After our LONG day of riding. we were covered in dust from head to toe. unfortunately no one had a camera on our ride and there was some awesome places with AMAZING views from them. we were riding through intense rocks, little rivers, moving fallen trees from trails, riding through 2 feet of snow even. it was seriously awesome.

again, SO dusty. almost cant open my eyes from the dust.

buildin the new bridge.

Enjoying eachothers company




this was once our swing a long time ago. Me and shandell used to sit on the arms of it and play carasoul. hahaha anyways that was our memorial day weekend. SO so so sooooo much fun!

Then there's the zoo. I went to a friend house to pick up her kids, drive to idaho falls to meet my sister and headed to the zoo. These kids are so cute and make me that much more excited for my own someday. 
Lookin at the penguins

Me and baby oakley. such a happy doll!

Talon



the four of us lookin at the lions

Afterwards we headed to DQ for some ice cream :)

love her lil crooked smile.

Such a doll!

Annnnd now onto Sunday funday. I try to go out on Sunday to say hi to my family and for sunday dinner. its always been a favorite of mine. and where the weather has been so nice we've spent much more time outside wether its eating dinner and simply sitting. Last sunday once i got out to my parents house my dad was on craigslist lookin at a dirtbike. then he's callin the lady about it and once he gets off the phone he tells my mom he's gonna go look at this bike. so he, ethan and lane leave and a little while later they come home with his new bike that he bought. ha pretty sure hes going through a midlife crisis. so funny!
go dad!!

him loving his new toy

thinkin hes a teen. i cought the picture right before he really did get some air. i was dying!!

Cute brother lane


Kristie and Maggie

Shandell off for a spin

Me and Kristie

Dads new toy. SO fun!!

4 of us kids. just missin our older brother Tyson!

Sorry for such a long post! its kinda hard to gather up all the pics from others cameras. and to be honest i dont even feel bad for the picture overload. Pics to me say a thousand words. and i LOVE pictures. So grateful for the amazing family i have and for the opporunities we get. I love the land we live on to do such fun things with the family. 







No comments:

Post a Comment