Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 years of pure bliss

So today was mine and Calebs 3rd year anniversary! i cant believe it was 3 yrs ago of our big day. 3 yrs ago it started out like this. I woke up super early to get ready. The power was out so i couldnt get ready for an hour or so. I was freaking out worrying that i wouldnt be able to get my hair done, showered, lights to see my makeup or anything. Finally it kicked on and i was so excited. I was also pretty sick that morning because of all the excitement/nerves/everything. The weather was perfect. Sunny and warm with very little wind. The nerves soon went away as i saw Caleb in the temple. I was sealed to my best friend. We went outside for pictures. We headed to the luncheon, took more pics, got ready for our reception, more pics, endured through the reception  (by this time we wanted to get outta there. Receptions are so boring). Cut the cake, and ran off....Ran off to taco bell because we were starving. Headed home, opened presents, stayed the night. The next night we ran away to our fancy cabin for the week. Me and caleb talked a lot of these memories all day long. It was fun to constantly be like, "remember that? oh yeah! remember how that went? oh yeah!" haha so fun. Anyways, for today we kept it pretty simple. We went to the state fair which lets be honest, unless your rich its going to be freaking boring....and we arent rich. So that sums that up. Afterwards we went to dinner and tried out the famous daves. And thats seriously it! but i love it because like ive said in other posts, we are simple people and keeping it simple is just the way we like it! Anyways. Here's my mushy love speech. I love Caleb with all of my heart. I do not know where i would be without him. He never fails to make me laugh every single day, he supports me, loves me, he makes me excited to come home to him, he's nerdy and i love it. He treats me and Libbie so great. Im so truly grateful its not till death do us part, its for eternity. I have absolutely LOVED being married. People think im crazy i married so young but i wouldnt have it any other way because these last three years have been the best time of my life. I love you Caleb Jonathan! you are the best husband. You are my one true love, you are my best friend.


Our wedding day

1st year anniversary-Disneyland, beach, medieval times

2nd year anniversary- i was in school so when i came home, we watched a movie and i fell asleep within 5min..lame.



3rd year anniversary-Fair, famous daves, Caleb ordering the biggest meal on the menu...as usual haha

Happy 3 years love! Its been pure bliss :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment