Tuesday, September 17, 2013

update

Well, my surgery has been scheduled for my endometriosis. The first week of January cant come soon enough. i want it done and overwith so i can maybe start feeling decent! i wish we were all born with perfect health. Wouldnt that be great?!
As for other news, Caleb has been working 2 doubles a week on top of working his regular shifts. So hes ALWAYS gone :( it truly sucks to be honest. Hes wanting to start school back up in the winter so we are in the process of getting him back and in school.
And i am still just working at Tamis. Im really starting to love the girls i work with.
I am going to a hair show this weekend in Salt Lake hopefully with my sister.
Libbie was sick a couple of days ago threw up a couple of times :( i think grandpa fed her something iffy. haha
My grandpa is having open heart surgery here in a couple of days. His health isnt the best right now :(
Ive started watching greys anatomy over from the beginning of season 1 for the 3rd time....I love this show. Plus i have forgotten a lot of whats going on and need to refresh my memory.

Anywho, boring post i know. But that is all thats been happening. :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment