Thursday, October 24, 2013

the small things....

So as you can see, my last post was a bit negative. But it sums up how my life has been lately. So cute little husband of mine pulls his sweet card out. Im layin on the bed in my zebra pjs and he comes up to me and says, "come on! put some shoes on. I'm taking you somewhere." In my head im like, ehhh, he never does this. What does he have in mind? What could we possibly be doing. So i say "where are we going? i just got out of the shower and i look frumpy and dont even have a decent bra on...." long story short, i put on some decent pants and he grabs the keys. We walk outside and ended up walking instead of driving. so im like YES! cause i seriously LOOOOVEE walks with the husband and he doesnt care for em. So i ask again where we were going and he of course says "its a surprise". So we were walking and he ended up taking me to frontier pies to buy our favorite pie. I dont really know how that solves me stomach because that infact makes it worse. but, him making the effort to make me feel alive for a bit and feel good because i was actually with him (our time is limited due to how much he works) makes me giddy. Its the small things that just make me love him so much. How lucky am I to have married such an amazing guy? Id say pretty darn lucky ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment