Saturday, October 5, 2013

what am i thinking?

So this last week has been a bit crazy. Long story short, a friend of mine told me about this dental assistant program she was going through online and i INSTANTLY wanted to do it. Ive always wanted to do dental assisting. Its what i wanted to do before i even went to hair school. but i couldnt really find a place to do it. I did try EITC and it just didnt work out. So i researched and i just couldnt find anything for relatively cheap. So then my friend told me about this online school and i signed up the next day! what am i thinking? i already have a career. i remember how HARD school was for me and how much i struggled just getting through hair school. And now i just signed up for online school? where i do everything on my own? after it was all said and done, i kinda thought, "wait, why did i just do what i just did?" oh well. Whats done is done! i am excited though! I just hope a pray i can do it :) anywho, thats the newest news over here. Everything else has just been going as normal! work, work, work, and now work and school? here goes nothin! Penn Foster, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment