Monday, December 30, 2013

So long 2013

This last year has been a pretty good one! Here is what happened this last year in a nutshell:

I graduated hair school in March! Happiest day of my life!

My sister got married at the end of March

Went camping and fourwheeling/dirtbiking more times than i can count



Started working at Tami's Salon in May

Had a great summer working, and spent with my siblings

Had a million gelatis. Thanks to Karie Annes

We got two new nephews in July not even a week apart
(top two pics are of my brothers baby)

(calebs sisters baby)

I turned 21 in July

Celebrated our 3 yr anniversary in Sept.!

Went to a hair show in Sandy with my sisters and mommy :) (never got a pic with all 4 of us :( )

Flooded our home in Sept. It was such a disaster!


I started dental assisting school in Oct.

Caleb turned 24 in Nov.

Had a wonderful Christmas!

Overall 2013 was a great year! But my guess is that 2014 is going to be EVEN better with our goals in mind. Here's to a new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment