Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

Everyone knows about the true meaning of Easter. So I'm not going to give a big story about it. Lets just put it this way. It was the day he had risen. Truly amazing. Moving on. Obviously the older I get it's easier to keep the true meaning of holidays in mind. As for Easter, it brings back many fun memories of the Easter bunny coming and hiding our Easter baskets and leaving a trail of candy through our home. There were many years I would get up super early to find it. I'd be searching for hours. ( the Easter bunny was a good hider ;) ) I would get super upset if it was time for church and all of my sibling had found their baskets but me and I'd have to wait till after church to find it. hahaha I suppose that taught me some patience. 

As for this year, we ended up at my parents house for a big dinner with my family. My mom had prepared a wonderful meal! ( She just had surgery 3 days ago and she still insists on cooking for us. Bless her heart. ) We rode dirt bikes for a while, then came back home. Pretty simple! 
Because of Christ, I get to spend eternity with Caleb. And that makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment