Saturday, May 3, 2014

Update

Last Sunday my family got together for our usual dinner. Afterwards as we were all visiting, my dad mentioned that when he was a kid he had this toy train and that he found the set when my grandparents passed away and they were cleaning out their house. So we pulled it out and it was kind of neat!
Setting it up.


Cute little nephew :)

All while that was going on, my mom helped my brother Lane make cookies for the first time.

So this is a couple weeks old but I thought it was adorable. 

And this was from yesterday. Me and Shandell went shopping to get her some maternity shirts. I'm SO grateful for the relationship I have with my sister. We are incredibly close. The only true girlfriend I have ever had :) Love you sister!

As for other news--I am still working away! Lucky for me I got bumped up in my position. Which is huge! You are either just a stylist, an expert stylist, or master stylist. And only Tami is and will be the master stylist. So the highest you can go with a title is an expert and i'm proud to say I achieved that! It also means you raise your prices which leads to bigger pay checks. I've improved SO much and seriously love what I do. I hate to say it but I'm glad that my parents made me stick through it. You don't have to say I told you so mom and dad!! ;) I am still truckin along with my dental assisting school. Im pretty close to being done! Hallelujah! I also am still babysitting little miss Natalie. Recently I have become SO attached to her. I sometimes wish she were my own. I've pretty much recovered from my surgery. Surprisingly its still swollen and had been bleeding again this last week. Not really sure why. And not to be a total downer but the surgery didn't work. I still have a small glimpse of hope. If nothing changes within the next few months we shall continue onto the next step which is hormone/fertility shot. I'm so frustrated it's tough to talk about. So, I will just leave it at that. 

As for Caleb--He has been working more than 40 hours a week depending on the week. He's also still doing school. He is NEVER home. For all you who read this blog can call me a big ol baby all you want. I hate being away from Caleb. I hate that our schedules clash so much we literally never have a single day off to do something with each other. It's like Im gone before hes awake, and I'm in bed before he gets home. Sucks big time. I wish allll the time that I could turn back time and go way back to the times me and Caleb had the exact work schedule. We were with each other 24/7. And we loved every minute of it. We really aren't the people that "need a break from each other". Seriously. Like i've said in previous posts, if Caleb and I were with each other every day all day, we'd be happy. That's what makes us happy. It's what we look forward too. But, I am grateful we both have good jobs and a good life. I just wish there was more of us seeing each other in it. 

Libbie is good :) We think shes been having a reaction to the dog shampoo we buy her because her poor ears are probably scratched raw. :( Sorry Libbers! We are fixing that problem. 

I have been wanting to escape the world with Caleb and go on just an easy, no plans weekend getaway so if you have any ideas feel free to send them my way :)

Over all, life is good :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment