Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Change is awesome and hard

So now that it's basically happened, I can talk about it more openly now. Caleb got quite the promotion at Big Juds. The restaurant is under different owners now so Caleb has now been bumped up to the general manager. It's pretty much all under him now. So that has been awesome! It's been nice to have a drive with his work and know that it's going somewhere. Since all the changes, Caleb hasn't been home AT ALL. He's been working like 16+ hour days. Between work, school, work meetings literally every day, and now remodeling the place, he's been there every day of the week including Sunday and has been gone early in the morning and hasn't been home till at least 2 in the morning. Last night it was 4:30 in the morning. He had put in 20 hours yesterday. As great as it all is it's seriously been a doozy for me. I miss my husband BAAAAD. I really have a hard time with change and i'm not a fan of being home alone trying to sleep without anyone here. So I seriously just put on one of his hoodies, and wait up and watch netflix because I can't sleep. I think i've only gotten like 5 hours of sleep a night, which for me is NOT ok. If you know me at all, I need AT LEAST 8 hours to function and if you want me a happy camper It's got to be 11-12 hours of sleep. I am totally one of those annoying girls that whine about their husbands being gone all the time and that I never see him. But anyone that's in love would have to agree I would think. Times like this make me think a lot more about how hard it would be to be a military wife or a truck drivers wife. I truly could not handle having a husband be gone that much and be ok. Bless those women's hearts that have to go through that. I am grateful that my family is close so that I can go out there when I'm a bit lonely. I will be glad when the remodel is done, and when things get back to normal and back to our normal schedules.

Although it's tough, I am grateful and proud! I'm thankful for his hard work to support us. Thanks babe. Love you and miss you like cRaZy!



In the meantime of it all....

I no longer babysit this bebes. :( And im kind of sad! I miss her. She was the one baby that actually loved me, would snuggle, and sleep in my arms. I miss that!

Libbie got groomed. AGAIN. I swear that dogs fur grows like weeds. 

The times I'm at my parents I usually end up on the dirt bike and go riding. Last week me, my brother and sister, and her friend rode to cress creek. Its one of my favorite routes that's closeish.

And today at work, one of my nail clients wanted 4th of July nails. I was happy with how they turned out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment