Sunday, June 29, 2014

Driggs, Reunited, Family pictures

Yesterday, my mom invited me to go to the Huntsman fireworks with her, my dad, my brother, and sister. I had never been and wanted to go! So right after work I ran home, changed, grabbed some food real quick and left. It's about an hour drive. When we got there we were amazed with how many people there were. Last year they said there was over 20,000 people and I bet this year there was around 30,000 people.
This picture doesn't do it justice but there was TONS of people. We found a spot and and pretty much hung out. There was the Beach Boys playing live and that was fun. We listened, sat, relaxed, walked around, hung out, and froze our tooshys off.

At 10 o'clock is when they started the fireworks. And it was seriously THEEE best show I had ever seen. They beat Idaho Falls and theirs are good. I wish I got decent pictures of the big fireworks but was too busy watching them! During the show, music was playing, and they  had like 10 second clips involving the 4th of July. 

I totally wish Caleb would have been able to come. (lame work :( ) But I told him we were both going next year for sure! After the show we wanted to try and beat traffic as much as we could. So we basically grabbed everything and speedily walked to our car. I don't even know why we tried. We didn't move at all for an hour. It took and hour and a half to even get out of the parking lot. I got home a little after 1. It was TOTALLY worth the long drive home and weasiling your way through traffic. Definitely go if you haven't before! You won't regret it!

And now that it's Sunday, me and Caleb are FINNALLLLY reunited! It has been one long month of hardly seeing each other AT ALL. Now he is kinda sorta back to his normalish schedule. Better than it has been anyways. So for today, I have been LOVIN simply having him home. Its been a netflix, snuggling, kind of day. 

Also today, while we had a day to do so, we went and did some family pictures. I had my sister Kristie take them. Nothing professional but they turned out pretty good! I absolutely LOVE pictures. I love to see how much we change over a course of years. They are fun to look back on. I also love pictures in my home. They are everywhere in our little apartment. And some need updated. haha anyways, here are some we took!


While we were on this dock, Kristie screams and I look over and there's a snake that swam out from under the dock. I FREEEEAAKKKED out. I was about in tears. I don't know why god created those little pukes. Hate em. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment