Thursday, May 21, 2015

12 Weeks

Well, last week where I posted that I was doing ok was just a joke I guess. I woke up the next morning throwing up. So, I don't know. I don't think this "morning sickness /all day sickness" is going to go away any time soon. It's been a rough week. On top of everything I came down with a cold. At first I thought it was maybe strep because I had an AWFUL sore throat. I went to community care to see and the strep test was negative. Kind of made me feel dumb. But, glad it's just a cold I suppose. I go to bed no later than 10 and if I could really choose when I go to sleep it would be like 7 or 8 at night. I'm exhausted and nights I usually feel my worst for some reason. So the sooner I get to sleep through the symptoms the better for me. Foods are still just cruel to me. I gag at the sight, thought, smell, and taste of any and all foods. I used to be one that could put food down no problem. Little confession, I used to easily eat a foot long sandwich with chips and a drink or a medium meal at Arby's with mozzerella sticks and I now can barely eat a 6 inch sandwich and I can only ever eat half of a small meal at Arby's. I'm frustrated with how much food I waste. I'm annoyed at why I have to eat so often and go through frustration every 2 hours. It all sounds silly and I'm sure most people would be happy that they are hungry and want to eat food pretty much all day but for me it's a hassle, a chore, and a very frustrating thing that puts me to tears some times. I promise I'm still very grateful but this is truly exhausting and very wearing. I have come to conclusion that families are just hard! Whether that's getting pregnant, staying pregnant, being pregnant, birthing the child, and then raising that child. It's all just hard. It just shows how much sacrifice people are willing to go through to have a family. It's mind blowing to me. Anyway, that's pretty much it for my pregnancy update.

As for other news, I ended up quitting my job. I was hoping to work till pretty much soon before I have this baby, but being sick is making work miserable. It's just not worth it right now. So I only work till the end of this month. I honestly feel very very relieved. It's also hard for me to do as well since I have always worked and never just relied on someone else's money without pitching in. So, it's definitely an adjustment for me but I do what I can and I think not working right now is the right choice for us.

Caleb is still working away and doing great.

Libbie finally got groomed and probably feels a million times better.


And lastly, I colored my hair at work today. And I don't really love it. :( I had put a lot of thought into it and reasons I colored it were because my hair is thin and fine and bleaching it was a bit harsh on my hair, also where I am quitting work, I wanted just a color that I could easily upkeep myself by doing it at home and a million foils wasn't really ideal. I decided to go with red and its not that I hate it, but I definitely don't think it's me and I will probably bleach it all back out here in a week or two if it doesn't grow on me more by then. I can do foils myself it's just going to be kind of annoying to do it. But, i'd rather be annoyed and like my hair than not. Guh. Girl problems.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Both me and Caleb took the whole weekend off for memorial day and was originally going to go camping up at the pine tree house. Since it's been so rainy i don't know if that's what we'll do. If not, I am just grateful to have a low key weekend with Caleb. It's muchly muchly needed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment