Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New niece/10 weeks

On April 30th, my brother and his wife welcomed their second baby into this world. I precious little girl named Emma Bailey. She is quite possibly the sweetest thing I ever did see. Seeing her makes me have the serious sinking in feeling that I am going to have one of those and it scares me to death, yet makes me beyond excited. Congrats to my brother and his little family! 



I am 10 weeks today. Woohoo! For the last week, I feel like the sickness is SLOWLY but surely starting to east up. I still don't feel great all day, and I can count on nights still being a bit rough. But for the most part, I can get through it easier than I had been. I have noticed that I am very very slowly starting to be able to eat more and have it not be AS bad as it had been. I still want nothing to do with food and it's still a daily struggle, but it is getting a little better. My belly is starting to grow. I notice even when I'm not completely bloated or mornings where I have emptied the bladder and I have yet to eat, that there is a pooch starting to grow. And then I feel like once I eat, it just pops out all day. Family has noticed and started to comment that they can see a prego bump starting to poke out some. Sweat pants have been a favorite. Nothing tight on my belly. I absolutely HATE being uncomfortable so I did find some maternity pants from ross. $16 bucks and I can wear them to work. It's a win win. I think I will want to wear those even when I'm not pregnant. No one would ever have to know. haha Other than than, squirt buddy is the size of a kumquat (whatever that is) and about 1 and  a 1/4 inch long. I feel like weeks are starting to go by faster and faster as time goes on. We have started to look at baby furniture and just getting ideas on what we are going to need and want. Anyways, overall, the pregnancy is going pretty good. I really can't complain. I'm still very excited and starting to get the nervous feeling that this is really happening and that there is no going back. :)

As for other news, me and my sister went shopping on Friday, and then on Saturday I went shopping with my mom. I don't even remember the last time it was just me and my mom together for a day out so it was a great time! We hit up a ton of stores and then ended the day with Sam's club. I am grateful for the relationship that my family has with each other. It's truly a blessing. 

Caleb and me are doing seriously great. I love our marriage and am so grateful that it's a good one. I can't get enough of that boy!

Life is good. My marriage rocks, our jobs are going good, we're having a baby, things are looking up for us and we have a great future to look forward too. I am so blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment