Thursday, December 31, 2015

One month!

My sweet Kinley Ray is one month old. Bittersweet for sure! I have never changed so many blowouts, dealt with so little sleep, or had a heart so full of love in my entire life.

A little about my babe.
-She wakes up 2-3 times a night
-Gets the hiccups about 4 times a day, just like she used to while in my belly
-Still in newborn clothes and diapers
-Only cries if she is hungry or has a bubble in her belly
-Has at least 1 blowout  a day. Definitely a power pooper. Doesn't matter the brand or size of diaper
-Loves to be swaddled
-Always sneezes in twos
-Loves to look at lights
-Has theee fluffiest blonde hair
-Hates her carseat
-Loves when I wear her (only way I am able to get errands done)
-LOVES her momma 
-Has her dad wrapped around her little finger
-Is the most sweetest little baby

Happy one month sweet baby. We love you more than words could say!


No comments:

Post a Comment