Wednesday, February 1, 2012

date night!

FIINNAALLYY!!!!! me and my husband finally got to squish in a date! and it wasnt anything huge but it was so super nice to spend some fun time with Caleb. oh how i have missed him and his goofyness and jokes and just him! i am the luckiest lady to have him as a husband. anyways, right after school we went grocery shopping, and made a couple errands. and then for our date we got tesoro, some fongs take out, came home and failed at making a fort. haha we were going to kill some zombies in a fort and seeing that that didnt work, we just skipped the fort part and contined on with playing zombies. oh i am awful! but you all just watch, i'll soon kick his hiney!

I love how i can come home from a not good day at school and before you know it my gut hurts from laughing so much. i must say, that is probably one of theeee BEST things i love about my husband. I love that he can make me laugh. plus, who DOESNT like to laugh? its the best medicine for everything i swear.

for other news, i found out today that i get to cut my sisters hair next week! its my first real haircut other than a manikin. nerveousness has officially kicked in! and for caleb, doctors appointments have been made (again) for his stomach, and his schooling papers are still in the process. so anyways! thats all thats new!

killin zombies, drinkin soda, eating chocolate covered carmel bars, and a bit of snuggling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment