Sunday, June 24, 2012

i love me some sundays :)

sunday is my favorite day of the week. no work. no school. just a day to relax. so today i....


headed to the park and layed out in this awesome 93 degree weather. i listened to some music, played some sudoku, and enjoyed me some me time. but now, im a beat red tomato. where's my aloe?!

I then went out to my parents house for hamburgers and yummy food. and after dinner i asked shandell if she wanted to go on a drive....so we ended up...



at the ririe resevoir! love this place. brings back such fun memories of my family boating. me and shandell talked and talked and talked. i could do it alllll day. especially with this girl here. 

and then on the way home we planned a girls trip!! i hope this follows through! nothing big or crazy, just some sister time. so hopefully in a week and a half we'll be headin to utah :)

anywho, hope you guys had as great of a sunday as me!



No comments:

Post a Comment