Thursday, July 5, 2012

as of late....

well, to be honest, a lot has gone on! since ive taken my leave of absence from school for the month its been the nicest thing. it has been a much needed break! i have.....
1. been babysitting with my sister like every day which i adore :)
2. gone to the zoo
3. gone to rigby lake
4. taken many walks with Libbie and the husband
5. scootering around the park
6. been taken my daily walk to the park to where i lay out on the sunny days
7. gone shopping
8. working
9. been taking care of my grandma and have had many visits with her
10. been watching a lot of netflix
11. enjoyed the 4th with parade, bbq, fireworks, and friends
12. have eaten more frosted flakes lately than normal and cant figure out why its been tasting SO great
13. recieved our first niece after 7 nephews! happy day!
14. have been hanging out with the hubby every day before he goes to work
15. got a haircut and gave the hubby a haircut
16. been chillin at my parents house
17. went to the rodeo

Picture overload!!!
The zoo!!
aint he a cutie!?







i LOVE cold stone!!


shopping!

this is how awesome the parade was...


my school's float :)

we bought fireworks for the first time!


at the parade

watching the fireworks

my cute mom and dad watchin us light fireworks

L.O.V.E

all our friends :)

at the rodeo

my new skinnies that would fit Caleb perfectly...

the new doo.

No comments:

Post a Comment