Wednesday, July 11, 2012

loving life!

k....since i have been on new meds i am on cloud 9 like every day. its theee greatest feeling. im so much more motivated and just overall HAPPY! its such a great feeling!



today me and my sister met up with some friends and ate at Frontier Pies for lunch! me and Talon made many trips to see bob in the bathtub....haha

Shandell got asked out on a date today! We were just walking out of Lulu Bella's Boutique when we see a boy named Clark running towards her. He gives her these florences chocolates and asks if she's like to go out with him tomorrow. Dinner and Bowling night for shandell tomorrow! ha she is SO excited and on cloud 9. I love the fact that he didnt ask over a text message or even a phone call. i love that he tract her down and asked her in person. such a gentleman. i wouldnt mind if they got married someday cause we all love the kid. ha have fun tomorrow shandell!! :)


my painting skills. simple, yet cute. feel free to come see me!  in august that is ;)

as for other news, im just loving sleeping in, hangin out with the husband when i can, babysitting with my sister, going to the park every day, loving the weather, and visiting my grandma! OH! and i finally got contacts. wierdest thing ever. haha still getting used to them. Caleb thought it was funny watchin the eye doctor put them in my eye cause im so not used to touching my eye so i was freakin out a little. and Caleb thinks its pretty funny that it takes me bout 10 min each eye to remove them suckers. and bout the same time to put them in. haha no worries, ill get it down to where i wont even need a mirror to do it :)

well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment