Friday, July 20, 2012

the big 2 0 !!

finally i am 20! it feels good to say that im 20 and not 19 anymore. i kinda like being out of the teen years. today was such a great day. i sure got spoiled. first off my mom dropped by a card that had a $25 gift card to bath and body works. LOVE that place. then today i got to sleep in and when i woke up i got ready, and opened the gift from Caleb. i have been wanting a piano since we've been married but new it wouldnt happen because, first off, there is no way to get it into our place, and 2, there's no room. so, he got me a super nice keyboard! i am so excited because now i can play and relearn a little bit! then we went to subway for lunch. came back to the house and hung out for a while. then we had my sister shandell come over and some friends. we then made delicious cake, ate pizza, and watched movies. then at 10:30 tonight we decided to go ice blocking which was seriously so fun! i have not done that in years! the sprinklers were on so we got wet and grassy because of coarse they just mowed the lawn. but we didnt care and we had loads of fun. 

I got onto facebook tonight and was surprised by all the people that wished me happy birthday and the unexpected text messages. makes me feel so loved. so thanks to all of you that did that! here's a few pics from today :)
my new keyboard! Thank you Caleb ;)

He's been playin with it allll day haha

SO cute right!?!?

Thank you Shandell! i love it!





Ice blocking!

I love you Caleb Jon! with allll of my whole heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment