Wednesday, March 13, 2013

bridal shower and update

So last Saturday night was my sisters bridal shower! pretty basic. a couple of games, delicious food/snacks, opened presents. So excited for her! its almost a little weird how everyone is growing  up and we aren't little siblings that rely on mom and dad like we used to anymore. anyways here's a few from the night.



have fun! ;)

As for other news, we had a dinner with all of calebs family on sunday night to meet Calebs brothers new girlfriend. they also were super sweet and surprised me with one of my favorite desserts to celebrate the fact i passed one of my boards. so that was fun!

Monday me and my sister Kristie went shopping for wedding outfits. LONG day. im not a huge shopper when it comes to me HAVING to buy a certain something. i like to buy whatever i find that i like. but thats ok. job done. we met up with my mom at the end of the day and had subway for dinner. late the night i started to get nauseous. i figured its my crazy body just acting weird again. but no. i was up throughout that night and i knew it wasnt just a little belly ache. i had the stomach flu. so i havent gone to school yesterday or today. hopefully i will be back tomorrow! im actually really frustrated because first off, i was putting in like almost 10 hour school days so that i would graduate the day before my sister went through the temple. so now i have to miss that because i cant afford to miss more school. im tellin ya! i would be the one to get sick 9 days before i graduate. and not even a week before another big boards test. so hopefully all is well for that test! i think i just need to come to terms that with my life, there is simply no easy way out. i need to stop plannin my life and just go with the flow cause i keep getting my hopes up. 

I booked our hotel for my boards this weekend. 7:30 am test here i come! ready to get onto bigger better things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment