Monday, March 18, 2013

its gettin real!

so yesterday, me and caleb had to swing by wal mart for some food and munchies for our little night getaway. as we were checking out the lady asks "are you guys going on vacation or something?" me and caleb look at eachother and kinda chuckle and i say "if you count pocatello a vacation then sure!" ha then she just looks at me awkwardly. but yes people. me and caleb went to pocatello last night to stay at the hotel where my test was super early this morning. i barely slept a wink cause i kept having the usual nightmare of me sleeping through  my alarm and missing my test and not bringing all my items and not being able to finish kind of dreams. all in all my test went well. i did cut myself twice but its done! and i think i did very well. im excited that that was my last test! i have 6 school days left then i am 100% done. happy day! came back home today and slept for a looong time. bring on the last week!! lets do this thingy!
haha all comfy. cant live without the technology of coarse! love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment